Introducing the book... "Why We Fail To Use Our Brains (Recreating Ourselves to Avert the Death of
Civilization)"... a concise synopsis by Ed Middleswart exploring why we do the senseless things we do ... or the relationship
between evolutionary psychology and radical ecology.
Welcome to middleswart.com...
Home of CIRF -- Center for Individual Responsibility and Freedom... "wave of the future"
Essays & Articles:
Napo River, Amazonian rim, Ecuador
Mimbres hot springs, New Mexico
The CIRF9 ... Nine key policy changes promoting welfare and quality of life in terms of freedom,
justice and prosperity.
(the mystery continues...)
"Those who can make you believe in absurdities can make you commit atrocities" (Voltaire)
Afterthoughts (some more appropriate quotes and anons):
* Our politicians are like bad horsemen... they spend so much effort staying in the saddle they forget where they are headed.
* The most important lesson we may learn from history is that people often fail to learn from history.
* Growth for the sake of growth is the mentality of cancer.
* Democracy is like trying to run a circus from the monkey cage. (H. L. Mencken)
"How fortunate for governments that the people they administer do not think." (Adolph Hitler)
6) Balancing Justice and Economics (recently updated)